Public Procurement Excellence
Head of the Institute and full Professor Business Education
WU Vienna University of Economics and Business, Austria
Quote: “Per aspera ad astra.” (Seneca)
- Full professor of Business Education at WU (since 2016)
- Head of the Institute for Business Education at WU (since 2016)
- Head of the academic program “Social Skills” at WU (since 2011)
- Associate Professor at WU (2003-2016)
- Member of the Austrian Council of Universities of Applied Sciences (2006-2012)
- First vice-president of the Austrian chapter of the International Society for Business Education
- Representing WU as an Affiliate Member of the OECD International Network on Financial Education (INFE)
- Managing director of an association for the cooperation of business and schools commissioned by the Austrian Economic Chamber and the Austrian Savings Banks Association (2000 – 2003)
- Editor and co-author of the textbook “Social Competences in Management”, facultas, Vienna 2013 and a number of textbooks for business studies at Austrian business schools and colleges, Manz, Vienna
- 1998–2003: Habilitation (Post-doctoral qualification) at WU
- 1995–1998: Doctoral studies at WU
- 1990 –1995: Degree program in Business Education at WU
Overall Objectives of the Module
After completing the module, the participants will be able to:
- analyse material submitted by suppliers in order to evaluate their business performance and their ability to fulfil a contract.
- analyse the information provided in a tender, especially business indicators found in suppliers‘ annual reports.
- understand the business processes that are needed to fulfil a contract as participants will learn how to determine various resources (and their costs) caused by these processes.