Head of International Cooperation
Recovery Plan Department
Special Field of Expertise
International relationship management and coordination, encouraging international peer to peer networks set up for best practice exchange and benchmarking, raising awareness on the Italian public e-procurement and centralized system, high level and strategic communication activities.
More than 27 years’ experience in accomplished communications, public affairs and international relations, over 19 years’ experience in managing and coordinating e-government and e-procurement projects. Skilled in engaging and assisting assigned internal and external partners with targeted communications.
Formal Education and Career History
- Public procurement expert in EU twinning projects, EU TAIEX projects and international development banks consultancy projects
- Qualified procurement and communication expert at OECD, IDB, EBRD, EU Commission
- Italian focal point within the frame of the European Network among CPBs
- Italian expert within the EXEP, EU Commission expert group on eprocurement
- Vice Chair of the OECD Bureau of the Working Group “Leading Practitioners in Public Procurement” (LPP).
- Co-Chair of the OECD-MENA Public Procurement Network
- Representing Consip at several international networks and working groups such as the G20 anti-corruption working group and the Open Government Partnership (OGP)
- University Degree in Foreign Languages and Literature, IULM University of Milan
- Bachelor in Interpreter and Translator, UNINT International University of Rome