Overall Objectives of the Module
After completing the module, the participants will be able to:
- Know, how to use the post award phase efficiently and value-adding for the organization
- Establish efficient communication structures for the contract term
- Deal with different types of purchases and their impact on contract management (search, experience or fiduciary purchase)
- Design and application of supplier portfolio analysis
Public Procurement Excellence
Head of Operative Procurement & Customer Management, Head of Sales
Bundesbeschaffung GmbH (BBG), Austria
Quote: “Professional public procurement is an enabler for an efficient process and best procurement results.”
Professional Background of the Trainer
Head of Operative Procurement, Customer Management & Sales. Responsible for the management of tendering processes, from publishing tenders to contract conclusion and management of the post-award phase, such as contract & quality management, procurement- & sales controlling, customer management and sales and catalogue- & content management. His main focus in daily business is to develop workflows & processes which satisfy customer needs and simultaneously enable the translation of public procurement law into everyday’s practice.
More than 15 years’ experience in the fields of public procurement (strategic and operative procurement) and consultancy. Expert in public procurement for a comprehensive range of categories, such as C-Parts, consumer goods, producer goods and services.
Responsible for recruiting and evaluation of purchasing professionals, team and individual employee development.
In cooperation with HR, responsible for the conceptual design and implementation of BBG’s in-house Public Procurement Academy (PPA), where he also designed and conducted several modules, such as the tendering process, contract- and quality management and knowledge management.
Educational Background of the Trainer
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Strategic Purchasing & Supply Chain Management
- Certified Management Consultant – CMC
- Certified Supplier-Auditor
- Certified Quality-Auditor