PPE Programme Fee and Funding
The PPE Programme is funded by the EISMEA (European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency) and subsidised by the European Union therefore entails no tuition fee.
- All lectures and materials are included, also the access to an online learning and communication platform
- Partial reimbursement for travel and accommodation costs (depending on the actual number of days on-site in Vienna)
- Online blocks will be held via MS Teams, for the on-site blocks you will be required to be on-site for the duration of the training course and provide for your own travel and accommodation costs.
- During the on-site-blocks catering during the day and lunch is included
- Participants are invited to check their options for additional funding from structural funds in their respective country
Please get in touch with us for any additional questions via email@example.com