Overall Objectives of the Module
After completing the module, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the relevant EU regulations concerning SMEs
- Communicate the importance of SME-friendly policies
- Apply the options to encourage SME participation in tenders
- Implement effective communication channels to bidders/suppliers and customers
Public Procurement Excellence
Procurement Expert & Head of Competence Centre for Sociopolitical Procurement Objectives
Bundesbeschaffung GmbH (BBG), Austria
Strategic Procurement Expert in ICT and Consultancy, Head of Competence Centre for Sociopolitical Procurement Objectives
I am a procurement expert with more than 15 years of experience in the public sector. This includes more than 5 years of experience in public procurement, specialized in the fields of ICT and consultancy (strategic and operative procurement).
Head of the competence centre for sociopolitical procurement goals, and thus responsible for SMEs, sustainability, regionality and innovation from the strategic purchasing perspective.
Prior to the BBG, more than 10 years in technical management at the Central IT Service of the University of Vienna.
Lecturer for the BBG in-house training programme for new and experienced employees as well.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Strategic Purchasing & Supply Chain Management (expected 2019)
- Technical High School for information technology
- Further education in procurement, sales & project management