Overall Objectives of the Module
After completing the module, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the relevant EU regulations for innovation in public procurement
- Understand efficient approaches to public procurement of innovation
- Identify customer needs that have the potential to foster innovation
- Classify innovative products and services
- Apply innovative methods of market research to their procurement process
- Understand considerations for designing an innovation procurement process
Public Procurement Excellence
Project Manager, Department of Marketing and Communications
Bundesbeschaffung GmbH (BBG), Austria
Quote: “You only fly as far as you are in your head.”
Professional Background of the Trainer
Since 2015 project manager at the service center for innovative public procurement.
There as a lecturer responsible for workshops and trainings, especially in corporation with the Federal Academy of Public Administration but also with extern organisations looking for more innovative solutions as well as the supervision of EU projects.
Furthermore first contact for all companies and start-ups in relation with promoting their developed goods at the online platform for innovative public procurement to public organisations.
Previously some experience in the field of project management. Planning and performing international campaigns in an innovative context and also executing social studies and research operations.
Educational Background of the Trainer
• Innovation manager certificate
• IPMA Level D certificate
• Magister in socioeconomics
• Magister in international development and humanities