After completing the module, the participants will be able to …
- explain which criteria determine success for a business and the importance of controlling (performance management).
- explain the performance management process and the significance of the individual process steps in relation to the company’s success.
- explain the difficulties in measuring performance in non-profit and public organisation.
- explain the difference between productivity and profitability and give practical examples.
- use financial KPIs to manage profitability, efficiency, liquidity and financial gearing.
- explain the importance of non-financial measures of performance.
- Use non-financial KPIs to manage processes and the supply chain, customer relation, employee relation and corporate social responsibility.
- explain the concept of the balanced scorecard.
- explain the “impact model” and its impact dimensions.
- develop an impact model for a particular business.